Date(s) - 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
Where: Chorus of Vannes Exhibition Center, France
The 09 and 10 October 2019 will be the 35 th edition of the National Exhibition of Shellfish and Marine Cultures , the Chorus of Vannes Exhibition Center. This show is the first national event for the shellfish industry .
The opportunity for exhibitors to:
- Benefit from the national positioning of the show and the repercussions of previous editions.
- Take advantage of the 2018 balance sheet and a very positive business climate , welcomed by all, with a clear increase in international visitors and sustained regional attendance.
- Sell your products to the professionals of the shellfish culture, the myticulture, the pisiculture, the algoculture or the oyster farming
- Make contacts with visitors, meet and discuss with targeted and qualified prospects who have been loyal visitors for many years
- Present your innovations and / or your service offer Participate in workshops and / or conferences to help you in your professional development prospects and in understanding the news of the shellfish industry
With 85 exhibitors and over 1,600 trade visitors in 2018, the show will continue its rise in power this year with a communication major national and international and partnerships even more targeted with Pôle Mer and France Agrimer.
Exhibition organized by the Chorus, Parc des Expositions – subsidiary of the GL Events group, in partnership with the National Committee of Shellfish, the Regional Committee Shellfish of South Brittany, the Regional Council of Brittany, the Departmental Council of Morbihan, the Maritime Cooperative, Crédit Maritime Grand Ouest, Nautil CER France, Brittany Atlantic and France Agrimer.
This unmissable meeting of shellfish professionals is the first to be led by an organising committee made up of experts and professional partners who are mobilising to:
- Boosting the shellfish and marine culture sector
- Accompany professional regional, national and international in their development
- Promote business and trade between exhibitors and visitors
- Propose a workshop program adapted and related to the concerns of the shellfish industry
A powerful communication plan!
- An important presence of the specialised trade press on the showA mailing of more than 10 000 mailings, newsletters and professional invitations to retain and increase the number of professionals on the show
- Mobilisation of the networks of the partner companies via their communication media
- A transversal and shared communication that mobilizes our visitors from the West, coastal zones and abroad through:
– Targeted communication in national and international specialised media (paper and web)
– A regional daily press covering all conchycultural activity areas concerned in France
Visit: http://www.salon-ostreiculture.com for more information